One thing about our services is that it is backed up by experience and quality. It is key for us to make sure we put our best foot forward in all that we do in this lock and key business. Speaking of services, this blog looks at what you can expect when you log a call to a locksmith. Let’s lock it in!
7 steps to a Locksmith heeding your call
1. Log a service request– Make a call to us regarding the problem you may have concerning your locks, doors, or security system. Remember to be as specific and detailed as possible, so you can get the best help!
2. Assign a Team Member to your request– As soon as you call us with your problem and leave details of what you need, immediately your call is logged. We need details such as your location, contact numbers, the problem at hand, the nature of service you need; as well as the kind of locksmith you need.
3. Evaluation of request by a technician– This is when our experienced technicians assess the call and see what they will need to heed to it effectively and provide an excellent service on the day they come through for you.
4. Phone call- Upon or before dispatch, the technician will reach out to the client to inform them of the Estimated Time of Arrival and possibly how long the task is going to take.
5. Dispatch technician to the designated area– Either a team of technicians or one technician will make their way to the said location to start working on the call that was logged.
6. Carrying out the task requested– Upon arrival, our technicians get right into the fix of things. They will carefully assess the situation and then move on to providing solutions that are appropriate for the job.
7. Completion and Payment– Upon completion of the job, the technician will either let you sign a sheet to sign and confirm the completion of the job they have done for you or notify you of payment that needs to be made.
What else do Locksmiths do?
Locksmiths don’t just change locks and replace them. There are an array of things that they do that they have been trained for and mastered over the years.
At Total Locksmith, we always give you value for money by providing you with solutions that are unique, innovative, and customized to suit your every need. We make it practical and still prioritize your safety and security. Here’s a short list of some of the services they provide.
1. Opening and moving safes
2. Break-In Assessments
3. Lock Repairs
4. Opening Vehicles
5. Laser Cut Keys
For more than a Lock and Key service- Call on us!
Locksmiths aren’t just good for changing locks, but they bring safety, solutions, and control into your environment. With the process you need to follow when requesting locksmith services, you will also be able to know just how much more they do. Of course, with Total Locksmith, you get outstanding services for your money. You can count on us to secure you!